daily reminder that the boy you’re in love with at 16 probably won’t matter when you’re 25.
daily reminder that the math test you failed your freshman year of high school probably won’t matter when you’re graduating college.
daily reminder that the problems you’re facing today may seem like the worlds end, but they will not matter in a year.
daily reminder that you’re going to be okay.
everything is going to be okay.
do you ever need a five minute hug but only from like a specific person
nothings worse than passing up an opportunity you know you would’ve enjoyed because of the fear of being judged
Amy Pond Appreciation Week: Day 3: Favourite Relationship
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower
Ron Weasley gives free ice cream to kids. Harry Potter talks about the importance of feminism and gay rights. Hermione Granger is a UN Goodwill Ambassador for Women.
The heroes of my childhood became the heroes of my adulthood.
- the ‘camp counselors at the same sleep away camp’ au
- the ‘my new fbi partner/consultant is really hot’ au
- the ‘we have to sing a duet together but i hate you’ au
- the ‘i should not be this attracted to the new intern’ au
- the ‘you accidentally shipped this weird thing to my apartment’ au
- the ‘my new best friend’s sibling is so hot’ au
- the ‘forced lab partners’ au
- the ‘you just joined the -sports team here- that i’m the captain of’ au
- the ‘we both tried to grab the last copy of that book in the shop’ au
- the ‘we went to a con/party dressed as a couple on accident’ au
- the ‘my roommate’s best friend is really obnoxious but also hot’ au
- the ‘we’re the only ones in this subway car and the metro broke down’ au
- the ‘new bartender at my favorite bar is unfairly attractive’ au
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”
Chandler and Monica?! Oh, this is unbelievable! How long have you known?