Happy 35th birthday, Hermione Jean Granger (19/09/1979)
I don’t understand why but I really hate this shade of blue
I literally feel disgust. What!?
Me: *looks at phone for 10 seconds*
Adult: WOAH GEE GOLLY YOU CANT GO 10 MINUTES WITHOUT DIGGING YOUR HEAD IN YOUR PHONE CANT YOU
If we want to see increased diversity in the music industry, we must not only support non-white artists, but also work to include more people of color in leadership positions. Artists must also work together to help sustain each other’s careers and not simply their own.
Jonah Hill & Morgan Freeman
Harry Potter bloopers
(Dumbledore’s obviously been visiting Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes)
EVEN BETTER IS THAT THEY DID IT BECAUSE DAN HAD ASKED TO BE PUT NEXT TO THIS ONE GIRL HE HAD A CRUSH ON AND EVERYONE KNEW IT AND THEY WANTED TO EMBARRASS THE CRAP OUT OF HIM IN FRINT OF HER
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.